24/7 Policy And Procedure Checklist
As a term and conditions of use I understand I must be aware of:
– Correct usage and locations of emergency devices including duress buttons, emergency phone, intercom and defibrillator/s.
– Emergency evacuations, first aid procedures and use of equipment.
– Correct and safe use of equipment.
– Equipment diagram/sticker explanations regarding correct use guidelines and precautions. Reference has been made to the stickers on the machines.
– Use of the treadmill safety key.
– All equipment including free weights and barbells are to be used at your own risk. Consult a qualified Personal Trainer if you are unsure on proper use.
– Correct Club access pass procedure and times for our staffed hours.
– Appropriate enclosed footwear to be worn at all times within the Club.
– Towels are to be used on equipment at all times and equipment is to be wiped down after use.
– Return your weights/equipment after use.
– Personal belongings & storage. Please note MyFitness Club is not responsible for any loss/damage of stored items.
– Members are not permitted to bring a non-member into the Club during unstaffed hours. If you wish to bring a friend during staffed hours, casual entry fees may apply.
– If visiting another MyFitness Club, it may have different equipment or layout. If you are unaware, or haven’t been orientated for those items, consult a qualified Personal Trainer before using those items.
I acknowledge that I am confident to use the facilities during unstaffed hours and will do so with an understanding of the points raised in the above checklist and acknowledge that I have satisfactorily completed the MyFitness Club member orientation.
I understand that I use the Club and its equipment at my own risk. Prior to using the Club and its equipment I should seek advice from a qualified Personal Trainer.
I understand that I must seek independent medical clearance/advice about any impairment or medical condition prior to using any equipment that may result in injury.
I understand that personal access/key cards are for individual use only and are strictly not to be shared. Disregarding this policy will result in a $100 penalty. I agree that MyFitness Club may debit me for this fee without notice if I do not comply.