Unstaffed/After Hours Usage Policy And Procedures:
By accessing the club outside of staffed hours:
- You are aware that emergency duress buttons are located at the 24/7 entry way, in each bathroom and ladies only area. A defibrillator and first aid kit is located in the at the 24/7 entry way.
- Should you need to evacuate the premises, please do so via the red fire door adjacent to the 24/7 access door. This door is alarmed and should only be used in an emergency.
- You acknowledge that you will use the equipment in a safe and correct method.
- If you are unsure on how to use any of the equipment, you will consult the equipment guideline diagrams on each machine (where applicable) or as one of our personal trainers.
- Should you being using a treadmill, you will use the safety key attached.
- You understand that all equipment, including free weights and barbells, are to be used at your own risk. If you are unsure on how to properly use the equipment, you will either consult a personal trainer or refrain from using the equipment.
- You understand that during staffed hours, you must enter the club via reception and check in with our counter staff.
- When entering and using the club, you will always wear enclosed footwear.
- You will bring a towel to be used on all equipment and ensure each piece of equipment used is left clean after use.
- You will return all your weights/equipment after use.
- You will store all personal belongings safely in a locked locker. MyFitness Club is not responsible for any loss or damage of stored items.
- You understand that your membership/pass only entitles entry for you personally and is not transferable. You also acknowledge that you will not share/allow entry to anyone other than yourself. Fines will apply.
- You acknowledge that you must seek independent medical clearance/advice about any impairment or medical condition prior to accessing the club and using any of the equipment.